Battery Load Tester
The 1876 provides variable load carbon pile testing capability for 6, 12 or 24 Volt batteries to 2000 CCA. It allows quick, conclusive assessment of battery capacity as well as at-a-glace diagnosis of alternator output and starting system capacity. With dual gauges, it is easy to manage the testing process and observe the results, Plus, load control is smooth and precise.
- Variable load capability to 1000 Amps
- Tests batteries to 2000CCA
- Enables Starter and Alternator assessment
- Large, easy-to-read gauges
- Heavy-duty clamps penetrate corrosion on battery terminals
- 1 Year Limited Warranty