So, low power over a long period of time is what they are specifically designed to deliver. As a result, they are ill suited for jump starting, since the jump starting application requires a relatively large burst of power over a very short (< 3 sec) period of time.
This has numerous implications for the design and construction of the battery. For instance, the intercell connections that join the various cells together to form a single battery must be robust enough to pass that high current through without excessive heat or damage to the battery itself. Other important enhancements include a thinner plate design so we can pack more plates into the battery for greater power, a high lead purity level in the plate for increased power and longer shelf life and enhanced chemistry to support the greater power potential of the battery.
When it comes to the starting power and durability of a jump starter, the most critical component driving that performance is the battery inside. Our ES Series, Clore PROFORMER and X-Force batteries are specifically designed for use in vehicle jump starting applications – they provide extremely high power output, extended cranking power and a long service life. That’s why they can stand up to years of day-in, day-out professional use.
- Truly the best in its class – Most reliable and hard working portable jump-starter on the market
- Heavy duty 12 volt jump starter and DC power supply
- Delivers 3200 peak Amps
- Jump starts up to 100 cars between each charge
- LED Battery status indicator
- Automatic charger to prevent overcharging
- Ideal for large car dealerships, fleet owners and auction houses
- Ideal for all engines, diesel, & petrol up to 4-5ton 12v truck
- One Year warranty – estimated lifespan 3-5 years
Bet on the Battery – It Makes All the Difference.