This has numerous implications for the design and construction of the battery. For instance, the intercell connections that join the various cells together to form a single battery must be robust enough to pass that high current through without excessive heat or damage to the battery itself. Other important enhancements include a thinner plate design so we can pack more plates into the battery for greater power, a high lead purity level in the plate for increased power and longer shelf life and enhanced chemistry to support the greater power potential of the battery.
When it comes to the starting power and durability of a jump starter, the most critical component driving that performance is the battery inside. Our ES Series, Clore PROFORMER and X-Force batteries are specifically designed for use in vehicle jump starting applications – they provide extremely high power output, extended cranking power and a long service life. That’s why they can stand up to years of day-in, day-out professional use.
- Truly the best in its class – Most reliable and hard working portable jump-starter on the market
- Heavy duty 24 Volt Jump starter & DC power supply only
- Delivers 1600 peak amps (24v)
- Durable thermo plastic case
- Automatic charger to prevent over charging
- Ideal for 24 volt truck engines
Bet on the Battery – It Makes All the Difference.